Traffic Marshal – Banksman Training
1 Day Training
Traffic Marshal/Banksman training ensures that an organisation meets its legal requirements and reduces the risk of costly accidents when carrying out common, but dangerous, reversing manoeuvres.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Any person responsible for assisting in the manoeuvring, loading and unloading of vehicles. All delegates must have a good understanding/communication of the English language in order to give/receive information to the Instructor and Driver on the course.
- Promote the safe passage and reversing of vehicles within the site.
- Identification of risks and danger areas.
- Understand the role of the Traffic Marshall (Banksman).
- Identification of potential hazards and Risk Management.
- Understand the key issues arising from reversing vehicles.
- Safeguarding pedestrians in an area where vehicles are reversing.
- Demonstrate correct HSE hand signals.